ABC Shakeup

jjkrkwood
This topic is 3018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Michael Straham pulled a surprise move on ABC and announced he is quitting Live with Micheal and Kelly, and defecting over to host GMA.. Rumor has it the reason was due to a deteriorating relationship between him and his co-star Kelly Ripa.

The hunt is on for a New co-host, and names in the ring are Neil Patrick Harris, Anderson Cooper, Josh Groban, Kellys hubby Mark Consuelos, and Kobe Bryant....

Who would you like to see co-hosting ?

http://www.therooster.com/sites/default/files/styles/gallery-small/public/NeilPatrickTinyHand.jpg?itok=83vDyvtB

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/wAPBPtiJHpI/0.jpg

I'm not able to sit through all of the chit chat of these shows, but I'd must admit that Michael Strahan holds my attention longer than any of the other hosts ever did. He fills out a suit well. I like seeing how his body moves under a jacket, and there seems to be a relationship of reluctant compromise between his slacks and the muscles of his thighs. It's also pretty cool to see a guy who is not classically handsome, and whose looks are carried by a positive attitude and sense of humor.

I hear that the primary reason was the eight-figure deal he was offered. While the format of GMA is aging, that time-slot and format are a step up. They're supposed to be revamping the show around his strengths. There's some risk, but he could come out on top over the next couple years. In a decade he could be washed up with his tens of millions or he could be positioning for a late night gig.

Archived