Possible Repeat?

luvsrubs
This topic is 2951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/camcanmassage.shtml

I know this person came up in a discussion somewhere recently because googling his phone led me to that organization called cuddlist where you can go and get cuddled. But I didn't remember in the discussion whether or not it was revealed that this fellow had a listing on Massuerfinder. I tried searching all of this forum to no avail....hence the apology if this is a repeat. The guy is attractive and the sound of his massage etc is interesting to say the least. So has anyone had experience with him or any ideas based on the pics or description. I know in the discussion before I seem to remember some jokes about "cam can". Privates, of course, are fine.

Thanks for re-directing me to the past thread. It's odd how some things affect you. Something about his pictures, and a certain kind of attractiveness, and really nice body, makes me want to go against all those great observations and try him anyway. Before I opened this thread I did send him an email to which at this date he has never responded. I wish I had lots of money to spare, because there is a great part of me that is incredibly curious to see for myself.

Archived