Aussie Alex- LA

JayMR07
This topic is 783 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
He upsells in person. Quite expensive. He’ll direct you to the atm across the street Amazing massage though. As a top he finishes very very quickly.

anyone know when this 2x rate upsell started? know of someone that had not been charged and on next visit, after on table they were asked..and it was double standard rate.

He upsells in person. Quite expensive. He’ll direct you to the atm across the street Amazing massage though. As a top he finishes very very quickly.

"He upsells in person". That explains my experience. I booked a therapeutic massage (which was great) and at the end he gave me a sample of the erotic and said "next time". When I did try and book an erotic massage over text, he denied that he offered erotic. I didn't go back.

"He upsells in person". That explains my experience. I booked a therapeutic massage (which was great) and at the end he gave me a sample of the erotic and said "next time". When I did try and book an erotic massage over text, he denied that he offered erotic. I didn't go back.

What a tease!

Yup. Same for me. Saw him twice. First time it was 280 for a massage nude, mt with he. He said next time for 280 he'd fuck me. So next time he changed his story. Said it was 480 to fuck me. I agreed. He put a condom on, put his gorgeous 8 inch cock in my ass and came in 2 secs. Would not repeat. Scammy.

DAMN! 480!!!! Yikes!

• 4 months later...