411 On Rainbow88

Zephyr
This topic is 2545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I tried there once and the masseur spent like 80% of the time giving me a prostate massage. (I rarely bottom but it felt not bad probably because of his good skill). But it's not a "traditional" massage most people expect to get in a men's spa.

I went in last week without an appointment based on a couple of things I read. I was hoping for a reasonably attractive twink, but the guy who answered the door was older (probably late 30s), and the other male available was even older. There was an older female available too. I just said sorry and that I'd come back another time, and the guy who answered the door said something loudly in Chinese to the other two as I was leaving. It didn't sound very nice...

• 1 year later...

If you are looking for a good spa experience in NYC, try the new Utopia Spa on Lexington Ave between 70 and 71st streets. (East side of the avenue, one flight up.) Spotlessly clean, soft lights, mostly Chinese masseurs with good enough English. If you get the 90 minute massage, you get a free table shower. Don't expect more than a massage, but I was pleasantly surprised on two of my five visits.

Since Rainbow is only a few blocks from me I go there regularly. I have a good connection with Jason who runs the place. The other regular guy there is (was?) Brian who I haven't seen in awhile. Both are in their 30s. Definitely not 'twinks'. Both guys are reasonably trained and give decent massages. These are not deep technical massages. I really like Jason because the massages are never the same. Sometimes he's up on the table with you, walking on your back, other times he uses hot rocks. Both have their own particular sensual techniques. There's nothing special about about the facilities... along the lines of W Men. Definitely more opulent places with better eye candy, but the location, price and familiarity make it any easy choice for me.

Archived