Out in the Park

Spida
This topic is 7201 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today Six Flags New England had an "Out in the park day" it is sponsered by the Gay and Lesbian something or other. I went with a bunch of friends and it was a blast. There was so much eye candy there! One hilarious effect from so many gay guys being there was that the straight guys were very affectionate with their girlfriends. As if they were there to protect them from us, just a funny observation we all made. I rode all the roller costers for the first time in years and so many other rides it was awesome, it was like I was 12 years old, and unfortunately I acted that way also :-) What a good idea and what a good time!

One hilarious effect from so many gay

>guys being there was that the straight guys were very

>affectionate with their girlfriends. As if they were there to

>protect them from us, just a funny observation we all made.

LOL... are you sure it was not the girlfriends being very affectionate with their boyfriends , to protect them from you!

:7

Six Flags have a series of adverts (at least in the NY area) that revolve around this very creepy man made up to be elderly dancing like a lunatic luring people to Six Flags. He sort of reminds me of the Armand Hammeresque character from the movie 'Contact'.

I don't know but this series of commercials just skeeves me out.

CP

Archived