In Search of Whipped Guy

jjkrkwood
This topic is 3028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To Flog or to Rope ???

This dude looks like he's ready for some action.... Maybe WG can show him the "Ropes" ???

06965a1c7d3432675d3053c9eda8641a.jpg

I never paid attention at scouts as a kid so I'm not that good with rope and knots etc. However, as far back as I can remember I was always fascinated with whips and floggers! My true calling!!! LOL!

I think that answers your question! So definitely the perfect victim to flog, and he will have quite a smile on his face and will be begging for more as well!

Of course, if someone wants to help me tie him down in the process that would work as well. Still, I like it best when a guy simply takes his just punishment without having to be tied down. Of course not all guys are that "cooperative"... Still, this dude looks as though he might just be willing and able to "Take it like a man"! (Insert evil grin here!).

I never paid attention at scouts as a kid so I'm not that good with rope and knots etc. However, as far back as I can remember I was always fascinated with whips and floggers! My true calling!!! LOL!

I think that answers your question! So definitely the perfect victim to flog, and he will have quite a smile on his face and will be begging for more as well!

Of course, if someone wants to help me tie him down in the process that would work as well. Still, I like it best when a guy simply takes his just punishment without having to be tied down. Of course not all guys are that "cooperative"... Still, this dude looks as though he might just be willing and able to "Take it like a man"! (Insert evil grin here!).

I'll just stick my face between those massive thighs and take care of MY business there, while you work your magic.

I'll just stick my face between those massive thighs and take care of MY business there, while you work your magic.

Sound like a deal.... Heck! We might just make quiete a team! Of course I would need to share what's between said massive thighs... I hope that won't be a stumbling block for you. Perhaps while you are feasting on his other side I will be able to partake.

Archived