Alex in NYC

luvsrubs
This topic is 2951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ah spring....well sort of....at least by the calendar. Anyway the saps rising so to speak, and time to maybe stretch a bit and experiment with someone new? But of course, not without consulting my fellow compatriots whose combined wealth of experience has saved me more than once. That said....

how about this gentleman. http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/handsomeboyyy.shtml Wondering if any of our illustrious members have any experience with him or ideas. Always pm's are welcome.

I don't have any personal experiences from booking with him but last winter he used to give massages at the same studio as a masseur I used to book with. I can also confirm that his pics are real. He is very handsome but I think his pics are better than the real thing. I also saw him outside smoking, which is a turn off for me.

Thanks for the info. Sigh. Sorry to hear that. Too bad. Another one bites the dust. PS I did look for other mentions in this Forum and all my searches turned up zero. Maybe I wasn't doing it propery.

he has used a few different names - although sam photos. most recently he has been using Alex

Archived