Go with your gut instincts

jackjackjack
This topic is 2956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ive tried to follow this maxim my entire adult life. Experience is the best teacher and becomes that gut instinct. The only regrets I've experienced have been those times I disregarded my gut instinct and the situation subsequently went wrong. These instances have been in both my personal and professional lives. The key to these experiences is to learn from them and not repeat the same mistakes. Thus making that gut instinct just a little bit stronger for the next time.

Ive tried to follow this maxim my entire adult life. Experience is the best teacher and becomes that gut instinct. The only regrets I've experienced have been those times I disregarded my gut instinct and the situation subsequently went wrong. These instances have been in both my personal and professional lives. The key to these experiences is to learn from them and not repeat the same mistakes. Thus making that gut instinct just a little bit stronger for the next time.

Quite frankly, I can't think of a single instance where my gut has steered me wrong. And when I ignore its advice, it usually finds a way to quietly tell me, "I told you so."

Archived