Dirty words not allowed on the Message Center???

ready182
This topic is 7170 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Who're the censors?

Sometimes it's better to be one's own censor. We all use swear words, some people use more, others use less. I'm certainly not for censorship. There are those moments when I tend to think that use swear words can feel undignified. The funny aspect, we're not born and raised like that. We're taught for the most part to be respectful. In our teenage years, that's when we learn all the cuss words, much to our parents chargin. It certainly preps up the ego, there's no denying in that.

There are certain websites where the webmaster makes it abundantly clear that he or she will not tolerate any use of foul language. Obviously, some folks would say " It's about time ". Others, I suppose would say " Just typical of big brother ". For me, whether I'm online or talking to family or friends. I for the most part try to avoid using foul language. It's not always easy, but I try very hard. Unfortunately not always with the best of success. I suppose to each his own. I'll end it on that note

Rohale

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived