Nick Carter

arthur
This topic is 7212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry to burst your bubble, but...

I sat in front of Nick Carter on a recent flight to LA and the pic posted looks nothing like him in real life. For a better idea of how Nick's aging, take a look at any recent celeb-gossip mag as the most recent 'Ex of Paris Hilton.'

I think that if he cleaned himself up a bit and worked out, he'd probably be killer looking, but for now he seems content looking directly out of a trailer park in Orlando. He's doing this strange shaved-head look right now too. Not becoming on him.

You know something? Suddenly i feel very much like Mister Blackwell. That frightens me.

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

>Although he is still a bit young, I have always thought

>Nick's brother, Aaron, is the hotter of the two.

My first impression of the pic was not of Aaron, but rather Jesse McCartney from the television show " Summerland ". It's very uncanny to say the least. As for Aaron, I complete agree with you, he looks really good, If he changed his music style, he could have a few more years in pop music. As for Nick, well he'd better start looking for another day job very soon. Ever since Justin Timberlake announced about two weeks ago that he no longer wishes to work with the other has beens of Nysnc ( dont really care for the band or the spelling ). I think Nick better take heed to the warning that Backstreet could be next. Perhaps he should have stuck with Paris and become her lap dog during daylight. That role suited him quite well. He still has time to turn his career around.

Rohale

>Sorry to burst your bubble, but...

>

>I sat in front of Nick Carter on a recent flight to LA and

>the pic posted looks nothing like him in real life.>

Does that mean you craned your neck backwards to get a full on look? Didn't that give you a neck cramp? Did you talk to him? If so, provide details, please! :)

>For a better idea of how Nick's aging, take a look at any recent

>celeb-gossip mag as the most recent 'Ex of Paris Hilton.'

OOOH! I saw the video of Paris getting fucked by whats-his-name-again? I would definitely have preferred looking at Nick fuck her! Any links to that action?

>

>I think that if he cleaned himself up a bit and worked out,

>he'd probably be killer looking, but for now he seems content

>looking directly out of a trailer park in Orlando. He's doing

>this strange shaved-head look right now too. Not becoming on

>him.

Wow, I'm so disappointed that you Benjamin, of all people, would make such a stereotyped, racist statement. Don't all trailer parks look the same, whether they are located in Orlando FL or Oneida NY?

Since your comment was about Orlando, can I assume that you meant that he looks like the "Southern white trailer park trash" stereotypically portrayed in Hollywood movies?

>

>You know something? Suddenly i feel very much like Mister

>Blackwell. That frightens me.

As it should. Just what we need, another Mr. Blackwell! Just be Benjamin Nicholas, as that has always been beautiful enough, and so

much appreciated!

Archived