New Hope PA Thursday Night

Cajunmc
This topic is 2414 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I go to Georgie's in asbury park on Tuesdays for the strippers. They are a hot bunch of guys from Philadelphia. The show is tame. No full nudity. Some one on one action but not to intense.

The guy who organizes it says he does a show in New Hope on Thirsdays and it is more fun. Anyone attend this ? I think it is at the Raven but not sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went here last night. What an awesome experience. All the guys were exceptional. Friendly, muscled, toned, no twinks. There were 13 dancers almost all of them said hello to me at some point. All seemed willing to meet up. Luckily i had a room to use right next to the bar and met two of them right there. Perfect. It is pride in New Hope and i think the dancers will be there all weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've been to the Raven for this 3 or 4 times and several of the dancers are usually hot/lean/muscular. And they work the room when they're not on stage, lol. You can get private lap dances in a mostly dark room next to the performance room for $20 a song. And many of the dancers are willing to give you a private show or more in your Raven hotel room if the price is right. You can save some $ by staying in the Raven's less expensive New Hope Lodge right across the road.

• 1 year later...

Sadly, they no longer do private lap dances but still have the guys doing a "show" then wandering around talking to you. Some give shoulder massages in the Oak Room. Cover is $7 after 10pm. free if you are there before.

The place does ZERO advertising of the male review which is sad. Barely a mention on their website - you kinda have to dig around for a mention of it. You have to go to their website then click "After dark" then "Oak Room". Soo not intuitive. Nothing on their FB page.. and the guy who coordinates the guys also posts nothing about it.

Archived