NEEDED: NYC First-Timer Advice

jumpinthewater
This topic is 2359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting back. Went with Chris for 90min, the massage was excellent. Really appreciated the stretching. I let him know it was my first massage, and I think that got him a little excited. I also think he may have been attracted to me. It was sensual throughout with a lot of touching by him, which I did not mind. Seemed like he really wanted me to initiate mutual. He offered HE at the end but I declined, wasn’t what I was looking for. So I guess YMMV.

Reporting back. Went with Chris for 90min, the massage was excellent. Really appreciated the stretching. I let him know it was my first massage, and I think that got him a little excited. I also think he may have been attracted to me. It was sensual throughout with a lot of touching by him, which I did not mind. Seemed like he really wanted me to initiate mutual. He offered HE at the end but I declined, wasn’t what I was looking for. So I guess YMMV.

If there was “Don’t Like” option I’d click it! I’m pissed off now, and of course jealously happy for you.