Miami

Lab12
This topic is 2994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At the risk of sounding kind of obvious checkout the reviews here on Daddy's. There's a half dozen or so positive reviews from the past year. In fact I highly recommend that you check out all of the reviews because there are more "not recommended" than ones that are.

At the risk of sounding kind of obvious checkout the reviews here on Daddy's. There's a half dozen or so positive reviews from the past year. In fact I highly recommend that you check out all of the reviews because there are more "not recommended" than ones that are.

+1.

Very true, and very accurate. Couldn't agree more, Tanman. :).

not really picky, i don't have a type either

So it could be a 6'6" 45 yo 250# Latino top, or a 5'6 19 yo 120# African American bottom, or a very chubby Caucasian, or anything?

I'm not doubting you it's I've never been like that. Could be my loss.

So it could be a 6'6" 45 yo 250# Latino top, or a 5'6 19 yo 120# African American bottom, or a very chubby Caucasian, or anything?

I'm not doubting you it's I've never been like that. Could be my loss.

Hahahahahahaaha, well no. Someone attractive, fit and well mannered. a big cock or a nice bum will obviously be an added plus. race not an issue

Archived