411 on Ben in San Diego

Izukio84
This topic is 2972 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've always wondered about Ben as well. I've been tempted to make the trek down to SD just for a session, but haven't found the time.

Before the site changed a bit, Ben used to have a photo of him sitting naked and you could see a bit more than most other pics. I think he also used to allude to being comfortable naked, so that always intrigued me.

I've always wondered about Ben as well. I've been tempted to make the trek down to SD just for a session, but haven't found the time.

Before the site changed a bit, Ben used to have a photo of him sitting naked and you could see a bit more than most other pics. I think he also used to allude to being comfortable naked, so that always intrigued me.

I've tried Ben and he is amazing. HIs massage techniques are quite good and he is willing to adjust the pressure as requested and he always checks in on you.

Had an amazing massage with ben and I've been itching to get back to San Diego. He is amazing at the actual massage and has a great positive energy. The other aspects were nice but never went pass anything erotic. Would be interested in what others experienced on the 2nd and 3rd visits. BritSD, mind PMing me too?

Archived