Grilled Cheese......

JDXXX
This topic is 2965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like chewy chocolate chip cookies before bed and something thick and creamy to wash them down afterwards ;)

Sounds like a hell of a "snack" to munch on. A snack you can have all night long as a matter of fact. ;);)

Girl Scout cookies. Especially now that I have a wine pairing list.:)

Forgot it's that time of the year where the Girl Scouts are out to fatten us up with selling those delicious cookies.

Cookies with wine? Hmmmm....does sound interesting considering of all the heavy butter that is baked into the cookies.

Forgot it's that time of the year where the Girl Scouts are out to fatten us up with selling those delicious cookies.

Cookies with wine? Hmmmm....does sound interesting considering of all the heavy butter that is baked into the cookies.

Not the thin Mints. They are dark, thin and utterly Delicious.....

If you're going for Thin Mints, my personal favorite and their number one best seller, pair it with a Brunella. I did just that tonight and it was fantastic. My favorite treats always seem to be dark and thin, right JDXXX?

That's right, Tanman. ;)

Archived