411 RafaelNYC

sulika
This topic is 1902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Morning everyone just booked a massage with Rafaelnyc yesterday amazing time and amazing hands. Rafael is so humble, sweet upgoing and very open-minded and willing to try to new things. Rafael eyes shine in person beautiful men. And yes his photos are him I think he look better in person cause he is more than looks. I try him thru www.rentmasseur.com/rafaelnyc but he is also on RentMen and open to try new thinfs. He replies ASAP love it since I have a busy schedule myself. The massage itself quality 10/10 and he won't leave until I was completely Satisfy.

Oh no....here we go again. Just joined the Forum yesterday (?) and his first post is a rave "review" of Rafael in the same broken English that Rafael uses in his posts. (with all the misspellings, just like Rafael.) And the beat goes on......( and it is "outgoing" , Rafael.....not "upgoing")

Edited by Dmitri

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no....here we go again. Just joined the Forum yesterday (?) and his first post is a rave "review" of Rafael in the same broken English that Rafael uses in his posts. (with all the misspellings, just like Rafael.) And the beat goes on......( and it is "outgoing" , Rafael.....not "upgoing")

Obviously my earlier attempt at satire failed. I shall endeavor to do better next time! :D

Morning everyone just booked a massage with Rafaelnyc yesterday amazing time and amazing hands. Rafael is so humble, sweet upgoing and very open-minded and willing to try to new things. Rafael eyes shine in person beautiful men. And yes his photos are him I think he look better in person cause he is more than looks. I try him thru www.rentmasseur.com/rafaelnyc but he is also on RentMen and open to try new thinfs. He replies ASAP love it since I have a busy schedule myself. The massage itself quality 10/10 and he won't leave until I was completely Satisfy.

Goood grief, so “humble” and so laughable! Same broken English.

Hey dudes...I have seen Rafael probably 4 times. I haven't seen him in probably about 6 months or so mostly due to being busy and stuff. But I saw the most recent posts and I had to speak up. He is a really nice guy. He gives a great massage+. He is fun and playful. And he texts me now and then and is sweet and sends pics and doesn't get all crazy if I can't see him. He is a good guy and good at what he does. And he is sexy as hell and knows how to warm it up if you know what I mean. So...I haven't signed on to this site in a while, but I thought I would give him a shout out.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Before he left my apartment he asks me to review him. I hire him on rentmasseur.com/rafaelnyc by the way he was telling me a tiny little story about this forum and how misleading it could be so I myself was looking around and bother to create an account to post about him here little preview since we can’t write review on here. And we both from the same country with the same amount of English enough to get by and communicate. ”””””” important read”””” I myself also read others masseur that I hire in the pass and people just write nonsense here opinions so misleading. He a good kid so I took the time and to help him again cause he deserves it just contact him yourself rafaelshades55@gmail.com or any of his advertising, he replies with photos and plenty of info and works things out perfectly.

Edited by Youngstud88

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...