411 RafaelNYC

sulika
This topic is 1890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contacted him in the past but didn't meet him. His ads always begin, ..."I reply asap" - an ironic introduction as he was the laziest and most unresponsive guy I've ever contacted. At the time he also advertised that he had his own studio near Grand Central but upon inquiry, he wrote, "I just left that place yesterday and only do out calls." He was impatient and rude. My "hustler" radar was going off big-time so I passed.

I beg to differ, but... kind of!

I met Rafael one time when he was able to host (I got the impression it was at a friend's apartment) and found him to be a great masseur, very playful, genuine, enthusiastic... and so on. And hot.

For awhile I was getting lots of text messages from him trying to set up a session, but then he got a bit "elusive". Maybe some issues have come up for him... but: given the opportunity I would be happy to see him again!

NYNakedTop - reading your post strongly suggested that my impressions of his behavior at the time were probably correct. Sounds like you met him before I contacted him. A flurry of messages, then something "elusive." That type of erratic behavior is in line with how he came across to me. You wrote, "Maybe some issues have come for him..." and that was precisely my thought back then - that his "issues" were either being snorted or smoked. So in sum it appears that our experiences of him are not mutually exclusive and even are compatible depending on what "frame of mind" - so to speak - he is in at the moment. Nonetheless glad you had a good time with him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone on this post and in the future this is Rafael himself from rent masseur I am a great masseur amazing person I do everything I promised. I read what few people on this post said about me and yes I'm not going to hide it at that moment I couldn't meet with them and I try few times and let them down but we never met or try my great service I was going thru some stuff we all are human. Not going to mention any names but when I told the person above cause I keep everything in record that I couldn't see after we try 3 times I offer a discount and to please see me and give the chance and they just gave up and never got back to me. If in the future I tell anyone that I can't see them the current the day I will give u a discount cause that day I might be tired or busy I care for everyone and have nothing against the person above saying such things but please if u any find me thru rent masseur just read my reviews I am amazing masseur person friend. This is from Rafaelnyc himself u can always email me at rafaelshades55@gmail.com Godbless and everyone have a safe day and beautiful the the day ur reading this hugs

These pics and this person has been around a while and the same common thread runs thru the ads..easy to connect with playful ripped etc...ask for a 3 finger selfie before you commit so you know the current body state.

Yea I'm the ad guy I am Rafael itself and I agreed with u and I always reply with current photos i added few new ones just in love with the first one I always posted first but like they say photos do me no justice and I look better in person hugs but I agreed with u so if any of u guys always are current same date photos I sent and quick and FaceTime but I'm very trusted like I say just read my reviews on the ads

• 4 months later...

I had a session with Rafael about 5 months ago in my apartment and I must say that arranging the appointment was easy. Rafael had a great personality and a very handsome face. He gave me an ok massage on my bed . I can tell from the pics that he must have been more muscular in the past because his body (especially the lower body) was out of shape when I saw him. If he exercises his body more and took better care of his beautiful skin (buffering and moisturizing regularly ) he would be perfect . I really like this guy and he is still young enough to improve in all aspects . Then again it's been 5 months and he did mention he had injured himself . So maybe now his butt and body in general might be more toned.

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys is rafaelnyc himself thank you for being interested in me for current photos of me and info please just come to me or contact any of my post online i reply ASAP or email me at rafaelshades55@gmail.com. we all have different opinions in life come straight to the man himself get your photos and info and you yourself be the judge. i can sit here and say my leg are bigger them my arms or my nose is smaller than my lips BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND PHOTOS AND INFO WILL BE SEND OUT TO YOU ASAP thank you enjoyed the new year. PLUS ALSO ON ANY POST YOU FIND GO TO THE CURRENT PAGE REVIEWS

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes I just saw the ad, which surprised me because he has been on since '15, and was wondering if he still looks the same and worth seeing as a massuer?

2018 November update hello guys is rafaelnyc himself thank you for being interested in me for current photos of me and info please just come to me or contact any of my post online i reply ASAP or email me at rafaelshades55@gmail.com. we all have different opinions in life come straight to the man himself get your photos and info and you yourself be the judge. i can sit here and say my leg are bigger them my arms or my nose is smaller than my lips BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND PHOTOS AND INFO WILL BE SEND OUT TO YOU ASAP thank you enjoyed the new year. PLUS ALSO ON ANY POST YOU FIND GO TO THE CURRENT PAGE REVIEWS 2018 and BE SCARED TO CONTACT THE POST FOR CURRENT PHOSTOS AND INFO November update

2018 November update hello guys is rafaelnyc himself thank you for being interested in me for current photos of me and info please just come to me or contact any of my post online i reply ASAP or email me at rafaelshades55@gmail.com. we all have different opinions in life come straight to the man himself get your photos and info and you yourself be the judge. i can sit here and say my leg are bigger them my arms or my nose is smaller than my lips BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND PHOTOS AND INFO WILL BE SEND OUT TO YOU ASAP thank you enjoyed the new year. PLUS ALSO ON ANY POST YOU FIND GO TO THE CURRENT PAGE REVIEWS 2018 and BE SCARED TO CONTACT THE POST FOR CURRENT PHOSTOS AND INFO November update

You may want to consider including the email address and other contact info (most people prefer text messaging) on your profile page. This, along with links to rentmen/rentmasseur etc profiles are likely to get you the best results. ;)

Morning everyone just booked a massage with Rafaelnyc yesterday amazing time and amazing hands. Rafael is so humble, sweet upgoing and very open-minded and willing to try to new things. Rafael eyes shine in person beautiful men. And yes his photos are him I think he look better in person cause he is more than looks. I try him thru www.rentmasseur.com/rafaelnyc but he is also on RentMen and open to try new thinfs. He replies ASAP love it since I have a busy schedule myself. The massage itself quality 10/10 and he won't leave until I was completely Satisfy.

Morning everyone just booked a massage with Rafaelnyc yesterday amazing time and amazing hands. Rafael is so humble, sweet upgoing and very open-minded and willing to try to new things. Rafael eyes shine in person beautiful men. And yes his photos are him I think he look better in person cause he is more than looks. I try him thru www.rentmasseur.com/rafaelnyc but he is also on RentMen and open to try new thinfs. He replies ASAP love it since I have a busy schedule myself. The massage itself quality 10/10 and he won't leave until I was completely Satisfy.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting your very first comment.