New York nude Gogos versus nude party

cpq1bcle
This topic is 3004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm planning to go to New York soon. The Buffdaddy nude party is once-a-month on a Friday and the Buffdaddy nude gogos are every-other Friday, I think. Do they ever coincide? I will only be in New York a few days. Should I pick a Friday with the party or a Friday with the gogos. If you've been to both, can you compare the two? I want to see the most gorgeous muscular hunks possible.

The nude party you are referring is run by Tim who does Adonis Lounge and partners with Luis for FairyTail. It is usually held on the 3rd Friday of the month at Paddles on 26th street and has nothing to do with BuffDaddy. I have been a few times and it is good. I have not been to a BuffDaddy event yet.

Sorry. I thought you were talking about the BuffBoyzz bi-weekly Nude Party and the Hedon Sex Party run by the same people, which took place on the same night. The once a month nude party at Paddles is run by Tim of Adonis.

Oh, I didn't realize that the party wasn't Buffdaddy's. Thanks for clearing that up. So in some months the two events could be happening simultaneously. I'm going to start up a new thread looking for reviews of the Gentlemen's Club.

What's the Hedon Sex Party?

Archived