NOT Oblivious!!!

ready182
This topic is 7195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would also like to hear your stories about people who are not oblivious about your attraction for them -- I'm talking about people who seem to be straight, but despite of any obvious indications on your part, who seem to have the gaydar "6th sense" to know what you are interested in them. But, because of fear, or what ever, these people are extremely afraid to interact with you, even in the most insignificant ways.

Ready

I can tell you stories, however, I was the one that was not oblivious! I was acting straight at the time, and there were at least two gay friends who were coming on to me. One actually went for it! Oh what a stupid scared fool I was! I do not usually regret my past and just live my life but I do regret those missed opportunities.

One was my room-mate and good friend for a number of years, he was straight also. He still is straight, or whatever he is! We used to hang out and get drunk and be typical young adults that had access to any and all drugs available. We were very friendly! I was talking to him pretty close once and the music was pretty loud so we were close and he grabbed me and kissed me! Laughing telling me he was kidding, I enjoyed it. We would also get very close, wrestling ect. One night we were high and he told me that he always felt his father wanted a girl and he used to think he was strange cause when he was young he felt as though he should have been attracted to guys. Then he went for it. I was high but not as high as him and I stopped him and we never ever talked about it! He was hot, hotter than I could ever have got if he wasn't my best friend! Oh missed opportunities!

I'm not sure if this is what you have in mind, but I have a coworker who is straight whom I think is hot. Though I've never said this to him, I think he's figured it out. Fortunately he is a friendly guy, though. I should also add that while I find him attractive, I don't stare him down or check out his crotch or ass at every possible moment, so I'm not giving him a reason to be uncomfortable. Unless a guy is homophobic, it shouldn't be a big deal that another guy finds him attractive during "normal" interactions. Of course there is the issue of whether one can maintain appropriate behavior around those whom one finds attractive.

Archived