Last Men Standing

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3008 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure why your comment. Why would anyone on here say something negative about the show? Or am I reading it wrong?

There are people out there that still think that only those that sleep around a lot get or got it. Imma go on the record and say I am one of those that got it and wasn't sleeping around. I had been in a closed relationship when I got it.

Hugs,

Greg

I followed Greg's link and read about one survivors described in the article, Peter Greene.

Just tonight, ate at a diner in the Castro and had a conversation with the waiter, who had

asked me about a recently renovated church a few long blocks south of the diner.

The church hosts a chamber music series, which had raised funds for a grand piano

(Steinway B), and the waiter knew I recorded there (and had contributed a little to buying the piano).

He wanted to know about it for a memorial service, and the memorial service was for

Peter Greene.

It's more than a newspaper article to some of us. I'm well aware it is orders of magnitude

more viceral for Greg and a few others here.

Archived