nyc coast surfer?

biggerbilly
This topic is 3021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On the surface, he's a lot less verse then I was hoping.

I got the impression though that he was not interested in me in general, but that's just a feeling. Nothing I can out right prove. If others find him more versatile than I did, I'd love to know.

This guy goes by the name "Randy" and gogo dances at a few spots in the city (Fairytale & Spunk). He's very popular and has an impressive dick for a white boy. If this ad is real, my interest is peaked but I'm more interested in why Billy is no longer interested.

This guy goes by the name "Randy" and gogo dances at a few spots in the city (Fairytale & Spunk). He's very popular and has an impressive dick for a white boy. If this ad is real, my interest is peaked but I'm more interested in why Billy is no longer interested.

I talked to him about how verse he was, and it wasn't enough for me. I much rather hire a guy who loves topping more than bottoming, but does enjoy bottoming, over a guy who is willing to bottom(the impression I got).

I talked to him about how verse he was, and it wasn't enough for me. I much rather hire a guy who loves topping more than bottoming, but does enjoy bottoming, over a guy who is willing to bottom(the impression I got).

Are you looking for someone who is at least 80/20 top?

~ Boomer ~

This is why I generally filtering out Top/vers profiles. It causes more problems than it's worth. Now it's become the go to options to get more clients. I think an actual sliding scale would be a great idea for rentmen to adopt. That would help solve a lot of problems.

Archived