Sean/Versace and CK model in San Diego

david78nyc
This topic is 2999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if anyone has worked with Sean before. He's really attractive (maybe not model attractive,

but nonetheless) but his latest reviews are a couple of years old. And it's not clear from his description how interactive an experience this would be. Thanks for any feedback.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/seansandiego/

Had him some years back. All I can remember was he up selling halfway through the massage which completely turned me off and ruined the whole experience. I think I wrote a negative review which never got published of course.

Had him some years back. All I can remember was he up selling halfway through the massage which completely turned me off and ruined the whole experience. I think I wrote a negative review which never got published of course.

I had the same experience with him when he lived in Chicago - very good therapeutic massage but then a big up-sell half way through. He also talks WAY too much and I got the sense that he wasn't entirely stable (most narcissists aren't). That cover pic is also very old, although it was certainly accurate at the time.

Archived