411 Musclatin @ DC

andymn
This topic is 2476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The black and white butt shot has been used before by others, Shane's ad -- from DC (now retired) -- is where I remember it. Now, not sure who was borrowing...

A few years ago I shot photos of Shane multiple times and planted my face in his ass, too. While Musclatin's backside looks similar to Shane's, I don't think it is. Shane does not have a mark on his right back side near his shoulder. Also, Shane does have a mark on his left leg but it is the other side of his left leg.

Also, Musclatin appears to be wearing a change around his neck in the white backdrop photos and in the shower photo.

I do miss Shane. Damn, that guy was fine and a good time in the sack.

• 1 year later...

I just met him today in Dallas. Young, handsome and hot body. He is ok with most things that I asked: kissing, taking oral and letting me play with his ass. He told me he doesn't have any limits if the person he is with is clean and safe so I guess you guys can ask about him being bottom or sucking. The only thing is we only spent like 20 mins together but it was extremely hot. He promised the next time we see each others we will spend more time with me.

Archived