411 Travis Bricks

ross06
This topic is 2759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
One of the side effects of stero... I mean weightlifting supplements is that they can make you age faster.

Travis is definitely natural he looks 16 but is definitely 18

He's been lifting for almost 5 years and family has good genetics

He is very open to all questions about his bodybuilding lifestyle

Just to followup on this thread

Travis contacted me the day after our session and he thanked me for be so respectful and genuinely interested in his bodybuilding

I'm telling you for a soon to be 19 year old he's very sweet and down to earth

If you like pure muscle worship vanilla style you'll flip for Travis! He's just so damn adorable!

Travis contacted me the day after our session and he thanked me for be so respectful and genuinely interested in his bodybuilding

If you like pure muscle worship vanilla style you'll flip for Travis! He's just so damn adorable!

Great. Just hoping he returns my emails ;)

Great. Just hoping he returns my emails ;)

Hi Nycbuilder

I took him a few days to get back to me

He did mention he was going to Florida to shoot a wrestling match for Thunders Arena this weekend

Did you email him through M4M I sent my email through his best flex account email address if you need the email PM me I'll share it with you

Alex

• 4 months later...

I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if a reply will go to the inbox of the writer or to the forum only (the thread looks about 6 months old, so if the latter I can expect an echoing silence). I have a question for Alexslaveboy especially about Travis: I've had a couple of lap dances with Travis at Adonis (most recently, their nude party). I share your sense about him: he has a calm, respectful, sweet charm that--together with his body (and I tend to like taller, hairy men!)--is catnip. I've looked at his Rentmen site and I can't figure out just how far he goes: so how vanilla is "pure muscle worship vanilla style"? This is about Travis but also about muscle worship:

1. Is it strictly hands-off the cock and balls?

2. Does Travis like to get sucked as part of his muscle session?

3. Does he do "boyfriend" with kissing and mutual grinding and sucking or is that just unheard of for "muscle worship"?

There's something about his commitment to bodybuilding and his call to you afterwards thanking you for respecting his bodybuilding that keeps me from feeling free simply to ask him--I don't want to offend him because something should be obvious to me.

hmmm maybe different states have different laws?

I don't know if this is true, but I thought I learned/heard that, counter-intuitively, bartenders could actually be under the drinking age. Might not other "employees" at an establishment fall into a similar loophole?

FYI, there is no alcohol served at the NYC Adonis Lounge nude parties, so that problem doesn't exist there.

• 2 months later...

Archived