• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marylander1940

• Whitman

• Trebor

• TruthBTold

Oh dear. Once again I'm forced to reveal my (boundless) ignorance and lack of coolness. What is the FMRG award mentioned above? What are the criteria for such an award and who are the judges? Could I be a judge? Could I get the award?

Edited by Phil_musc

Oh dear. Once again I'm forced to reveal my (boundless) ignorance and lack of coolness. What is the FMRG award mentioned above? What are the criteria for such an award and who are the judges? Could I be a judge? Could I get the award?

FMRG is an acronym created to reference a phrase coined by @Trebor for some hot guys that can do this: "Fuck Me Real Good" at Trebor's will. The criteria is that the subject must be super Hot to the touch and appealing to all the senses... You can be a judge, just ask Trebor. Could you get the award? Well, I think it might depend on your methods of convincing those hunks... Hope that explains it. For further details, I am sure Trebor can handle them... Cheers!

Don't remember his name but this guy used to be on Rentmen. Always wanted to hire him but couldn't ever work out being in the right place at the right time:(

http://68.media.tumblr.com/48c097e9241c1c85545924756e4a9303/tumblr_nbjmt7MUwt1t11cxxo1_1280.jpg

That's the guy. I hired him in Vegas. What a sweetheart. Outstanding in every way