Jim Jim, visiting DC

adventurous old guy
This topic is 2331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy has over 20 reviews on Rentmen, all consistently stellar. But as discussed here those reviews are not very informative. Surely someone here has experienced Jim?

http://rentmen.com/JimJim

I haven't personally have an experience with him , but a good friend of mine has. In fact, he tells me good things about him. That I should hire him, he most likely can deliver and cater to my demands ;).

The reason I haven't hired him, is I don't have time , unfortunately.

Although, I have communicated with him, and he does seem to care what I want or look forward in a session. I would definitely say, give him a try!

A note of caution: JimJim is the same guy who was the subject of an inquiry a week or two ago (from me). He was advertising under something like "Ixxx", and I expressed interest. He sent me the password to the private pix, which were very handsome but not necessarily those on the public domain. (I am simply not certain one way or the other.)

So I made an inquiry here. An established member posted some skepticism. A Newbie posted an intense rebuttal to the rather mild criticism. And the ad came down immediately.

So the same ad is now up again, under a different name. This is fishy but not dispositive. Proceed cautiously. Doesn't the always-alert Steven Kessler have an idea here: Ask the guy to send a selfie of himself holding up three fingers. If he is using phony pix as well as a shifting name, well, you know . . . .

Ok guys this is JimJim here.

I don't play games here I looks like my pics,I am just discreet about myself.So please respect that.

I changed my Name because guys couldn't remember the old name(iXXX)

I have many guys that I met on Rentmen.. and they gave me good reviews( You could contact them on RM and ask about me if u still don't believe it)

Don't want to waste my time or anyone else on RM.. I would't fly out all the way to :DC,TX,Chicago if it wasn't me at the pics.

Any other question ?! If u do pls msg me and I'll help u up:)

Andy2 thank you for trying to "help" them

Thank you Izaak:)

Have a good week you all

• 1 year later...