Captured & Converted by The Polyphonic Spree

jacobno
This topic is 7209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey kids,

I just got in from a Polyphonic Spree concert and wow have I fallen for it. I know, I know, the white robes and communal living arrangement should have given it away, but I thought by being so obvious they were just being tongue-in-cheek. So I'm packing up my dulcimer and hitting the road. :-)

I borrowed the robe of an altar-boy friend (like he needs it) and think it could be kinndah snazzy with some alterations.

On a business note, my ex-boyfriend is in the process of vacating the premises (yay!) and in-calls will soon be available in Boston's Back Bay.

"Bear up bison never say die!" - Shonen Knife

Jake it's always nice to see you post here. However I really disagree about PS. They opened for Bowie earlier this year on many dates in the west. They were boring at best. Their sticht was done for real in the 60s and the people who did it actually had talent :).

RT :)

Guest gentle guy

Hey, Jake,

Good to hear from you again. I saw a PBS special on the Polyphonic Spree a few months ago and fell in love with their infectious enthusiasm and optimism. Brings back pleasasnt memories of late 60s/early 70s childhood.

"Just follow the seasons and find the time/Reach for the bright side/

Just follow the day and reach for the sun."

(To be sung while jumping, of course!)

Mmmm, I'd probably go for Bowie as well. I'll just say, for those of us that have grown up in the desolate wasteland which has been the past twenty years of pop music, it's exciting to hear something new, even if its only new to us. ;-)

Down with clear channel!

"Bear up bison never say die!" - Shonen Knife

Archived