A STRIP CLUB GROWS ON LI NY- BUFFDADDYS MALE CABARET

Buff Daddy
This topic is 2994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentleman for the past 3 months I been putting together the best kept

secret in the New York metro area out on Long Island, the best male strip club in New York. If

your tired of those so called Bars that do Male Strippers with no place to sit, treat you like a

number, lap dance area that are not private, and those so called champagne rooms that are a

joke! then its time to discover Buffdaddys Male Cabaret on Long Island. We do a weekly

Canadian Style Male Strip Show every Thursday , Sunday nights and now on Saturday nights

twice a month. Make sure your on my Gaiety email list to receive the emails. Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Our club Gentleman is a legal Strip/Adult Club located in the town of Babylon NY. We offer

a stage show with the guys, duo shows, nude lap dances, private rooms, the only shower show room in NY.

Due to New York Liquor Laws we do not sell liquor, serve liquor, or allow liquor into our club!

So you never have to worry about drinking and driving.

What sets us apart from the rest is that our club is spacious, very clean, 95% of our dancers are

from Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn. We like to employ dancers who do not work in the

Manhattan Walmart Scene of Strippers. Our goal is to bring you upscale dancers to cater

to a upscale clientele of men. You wont find obnoxious , or crack head dancers @ my club.

Our club is gay operated. Buffdaddy or BuffBrody are always on the job making sure

everything runs smoothly and your needs are taken cared of. We hope that you come and

visit us soon. If you been to our club then THANK YOU.

Those of you coming out by train to the club look for dancer discounts in your emails

Our days of operation

EVERY SUNDAY 7PM-12

EVERY THURSDAY 5PM-12

EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 8PM-CLOSING

If your into Muscle Worship we have Buffdaddys Alpha Male Mafia Crew.

These are all muscle guys exclusive to Buffdaddys. You must be part of our email

to see there pics. And I ask that you guys please don't post there pics on here to keep

them somewhat anonymous

VINNY- 6"4 225 LBS 8% BODY FAT ARMS 20 CHEST 47 SIZE 14 SHOE ITALIAN

IZZY- 6"2 220LBS 6% BODY FAT ARMS 18 CHEST 45 SIZE 13 SHOE ITALIAN

DYNIMITE 6 FT 8% BODY FAT ARMS 18 CHEST 45 SIZE 13 SHOE BLACK

MARCELLO 6"4 7% BODY FAT ARMS 18 CHEST 46 SIZE 14 SHOE POLISH

We also have Buff Brody our Manager not sure of his stats, and more muscle coming.

We also employ Athletic Jocks Aka Jasper from Sean Cody. And yes our Twinks

Aka Charlie, and new Strong Island Twink Jeff

We have a lot of special events coming up in the months ahead

Please email me for more info, and travel info to our club.

Thank you!!!

BD

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys we will be open this Saturday night March 19 (St Josephs Day) on Long Island. Once a month we do a Saturday show. We have adult star Andrew Fitch as one

of our headliners, plus Hot Tino from the Gentlemans Club,and Jasper from WWW.SEAN CODY .COM. All nude male strippers as only Buffdaddy can do!

Doors open @8pm

LAP DANCES, STAGE SHOW,PRIVATE ROOMS,SHOWER SHOW ROOM

Our new email- Buffdaddyscabaret@gmail.com

Archived