411 on DC Masseurs....

Zephyr
This topic is 2993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are two guys who are outstanding in DC. Jeff at The Best Gay massage and Gilberto Certified Massage on Masseurfinder.

Jeff is the sweetest guy, gives a good massage very sensual can do a deep massage if you ask. Very clean lovely home with a nice room for massage. He is one of the nicest guys in the business.

Gilberto is a great massage therapist! Good deep work and sexy as hell. Also very clean nice massage room.

With boys guys, just be up front what you are looking for. Both Class acts.

• 2 weeks later...
There are two guys who are outstanding in DC. Jeff at The Best Gay massage and Gilberto Certified Massage on Masseurfinder.

Jeff is the sweetest guy, gives a good massage very sensual can do a deep massage if you ask. Very clean lovely home with a nice room for massage. He is one of the nicest guys in the business.

Gilberto is a great massage therapist! Good deep work and sexy as hell. Also very clean nice massage room.

With boys guys, just be up front what you are looking for. Both Class acts.

Jeff is very handsome and very sweet 10/10 would book again just to look at him, however massage was a 6/10, i was his 8th client of 90 minute appointments lol and he had 2 others coming after me in one day... but he is an uber good kisser :p shhhhhh, then he told me he had a bf... then my face fell on his face again :rolleyes: whoops (i take full responsibility)

• 2 weeks later...

Seconding both Jeff and Gilberto. DC isn't great for massage, but they're the best two still working there. I've seen Gilberto twice and Jeff once. Jeff is a little odd at first -- sort of awkward/dorky, but very sweet. Gilberto is more traditionally sexy. Both are very interactive.

Archived