Masseurs Who Don't Respond to Requests for Appt's?

nynakedtop
This topic is 2886 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This one never ceases to confuse me...

On one particular site (can I post it here? oh well: rentmasseur.com) I have a "client" profile and enjoy the quality of the guys who have ads there.... BUT: I have noticed that even though my emailed inquiries via the site are opened, guys simply do not answer. And my questions are very "uncomplicated": where? when? - that's about it (as well as a compliment or two on a picture).

One friend of mine who advertises on the site says that the site has a high percentage of pic collectors so he doesn't pay much attention to inquiries there. But - if that is the case, why not just take the ad down instead of the very unprofessional habit of ignoring easy income.

Inquiring minds want to know!

I don't have profile, nor have I ever signed up, or signed in on either rentmen, or rentmasseur. I wonder if ads are placed on rentmasseur for providers that are non-existent (similar to what many say is done at massagem4m). I once emailed a provider on rentmen, and got a prompt normal email response. However, when I emailed a soon-to-be visiting provider on rentmasseur, I never got a response from the provider himself, but did get an email ad in my spam folder from rentmasseur. When the dates arrived for the rentmasseur provider to be in town, the ad disappeared.

I appreciate these replies to my original posting... In each instance, I could tell that my email was opened by the person I had sent it to.

So, bottom line for me is that if someone cannot be bothered responding to (or at least acknowledging) my serious inquiry, I certainly have no interest in meeting him.

Time to vote with my wallet and move on to the many nice guys who value their clients.

What is worse than not responding to a request for an appointment is failing to show up after confirming the appointment.

I was stood up last week by a masseur who was recommended to me. I made the appointment, confirmed the day before, he responded by confirming.....and then he stood me up: no e-mail, no phone call, nothing.

The hell with him. (Name on request.)

What is worse than not responding to a request for an appointment is failing to show up after confirming the appointment.

I was stood up last week by a masseur who was recommended to me. I made the appointment, confirmed the day before, he responded by confirming.....and then he stood me up: no e-mail, no phone call, nothing.

The hell with him. (Name on request.)

hey ludwig - you speak the truth - i don't know if we are allowed to add such names of a Hall of Shame on this site, but I think we should - maybe a little bit of push back from those of us who pay their bills would make people more aware of fidelity.... or, just good manners!

and.... inquiring minds DO want to know - give me/us a hint as to who flaked on you - !

Their LOSS! Being that I know you now personally :p they are missing out on a great person and client! Good luck out there my fellow harlem daddy ;) :p

And, on the other hand, there is a guy like Dominiking who epitomizes heat, lust, charm and warmth. Reminds how good it CAN get!

• 4 months later...

I've had multiple cases of sending (polite, of course) text messages to masseurs, mostly from mf, who never responded. Typically, I would send a follow-up a couple of days later or the following week saying "I am not sure whether you got my previous message, I saw you on mf... " and still nothing. Why someone would pay money for an ad only to ignore inquiries from potential clients is puzzling, but, ok, there have to be plausible explanations and scenarios under which this could happen. Some of these guys' profiles disappeared, suggesting that they went out of business, but I think I would still send a note saying "thank you for your inquiry, I have stopped offering massages" but that's just me. Others are more puzzling, though, but that would be a long and weird story... or stories :-)

Archived