SF Secret Society?

FourAces
This topic is 7232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there a secret society in trhe bay area? I was playing poker this afternoon at the Palms. There was a cute guy at my table so cute it was hard to stay focused on the game :)

In any event after a few hours a buddy of his stopped by to say hello (yes also very sexy). They had the same odd logo on their T-Shirts but each was wearing a different color shirt.

I made a polite inquiry about what it meant and they became somewhat quiet. In fact, I was to learn just a bit later there were actually 4 guys, all friends, in the poker room with the same shirt.

The guy at my table politely said that they were part of a group of people that puts on different types of events around San Francisco.

So my question is does anyone have an idea who these guys are or wht the group is or what kind of events they might be putting on :)?

Here is the only clue I have for you all: The design is somewhat simple. It's all in black, kind of a ragged looking alcove with a $ type sign in it. The $ sign is subtle and only has one strike through it not the traditonal two strikes. The alcove, to some, might also look like a ragged edge window with out the bottom ledge.

I know this is a longshot, but they were so cute and shy about what they do :9

RT :)

Yes, there is a secret society here in SF...

But it's a secret.

All jests aside, if they were beautiful young men, sporting dollar signs on their clothing, they probably were Abercrombie & Fitch models "test driving" the Fall/Winter designs.

Trix

Guest msclonly

I think they belonged to the Palms and their job was to distract other players and help them lose their $ and sometimes their minds!

I believe the symbol says it all!

:)

>I think they belonged to the Palms and their job was to

>distract other players and help them lose their $ and

>sometimes their minds!

>

>I believe the symbol says it all!

>

>:)

LOL that is so true too :( I could not stop watching them. The one guy standing by his friend would lean in a little bit pushing his crotch into his friends back or his friend would lean back in his chair into him. Who can play cards with such intense eye candy.

RT :)

>I think they belonged to the Palms and their job was to

>distract other players and help them lose their $ and

>sometimes their minds!

>

>I believe the symbol says it all!

That’s funny ... That reminds me of a friend of mine working for a Model agency in Europe who was often hired to make "appearances" in nice restaurants with other models. Usually they are very well dressed, get a central table and have a nice dinner. They have to walk around in the restaurant (e.g. go often to the bathroom) in order to attract the attention of the customers. This way the restaurant is building a "good reputation" ...

... go and figure it out !

Steven Draker ~

I don't doubt the veracity of this, but whether a restaurant has attractive patrons has no bearing on whether I end up liking a place. The food and, secondarily, service are what's important. Ambience in certainly important, but there are many factors involved in ambience; handsome men are not even the most important characteristic here.

>>I think they belonged to the Palms and their job was to

>>distract other players and help them lose their $ and

>>sometimes their minds!

>>

>>I believe the symbol says it all!

>

>That’s funny ... That reminds me of a friend of mine working

>for a Model agency in Europe who was often hired to make

>"appearances" in nice restaurants with other models. Usually

>they are very well dressed, get a central table and have a

>nice dinner. They have to walk around in the restaurant (e.g.

>go often to the bathroom) in order to attract the attention of

>the customers. This way the restaurant is building a "good

>reputation" ...

>... go and figure it out !

>

>Steven Draker ~

Archived