LA masseur question

Jak
This topic is 2594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

no experience and it was strange because his pics and phone number resulted in no matches with a google search but then the link on the massage page to his home page opened up quite some interesting pics.

http://www.ironfithands.blogspot.com/

let us know if you take the plunge, curious if he is erotic massage or just regular. the massage by grant page makes it seem like a strictly therapeutic but the link to ironfithands is quite risque

I had an excellent massage from him about three years ago. He's well trained and attentive. His in-call massage rate is in the top quartile for LA, but well deserved. I remember seeing his other ad, but at the time I was getting everything I needed elsewhere. If need and opportunity ever coincide, I'll ask about his other services.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I have seen Grant a few times in LA and multiple times when he was in Phoenix. As with the others, I can attest he is an excellent masseur and is well worth it. PM me for more info.

Can you please PM me more infos about his session? He's soooo hot! Thank you!xxx

Archived