Who Would've Guessed?

Knabegeil
This topic is 7219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was watching an Arnold movie (Collateral Damage) on tv tonite, and it became time for a commercial. Here's what I saw.

It was a fruit of the loom commercial. Yeah, that fruit of the loom, the underwear people. Staid, sober, not even faintly cutting edge.

But here were the fruit of the loom guys (remember them?) visiting a firehouse. All the firemen were dressed in these tight boxer briefs. One had a basket big enough for Red Riding Hood to hide in. Another had ass cheecks that looked like they were cut by a sculpter.

Hot, man!

Who would have guessed?

Guest zipperzone

>I was watching an Arnold movie (Collateral Damage) on tv

>tonite, and it became time for a commercial. Here's what I

>saw.

>

>It was a fruit of the loom commercial. Yeah, that fruit of the

>loom, the underwear people. Staid, sober, not even faintly

>cutting edge.

>

>But here were the fruit of the loom guys (remember them?)

>visiting a firehouse. All the firemen were dressed in these

>tight boxer briefs. One had a basket big enough for Red Riding

>Hood to hide in. Another had ass cheecks that looked like they

>were cut by a sculpter.

>

>Hot, man!

>

>Who would have guessed?

Hope the firefighters were not all white guys! The kill A&F crowd will be out in full force!

>

Guest RandyRon

I also saw the ad and loved it! Unfortunaely I didn't record it. Hope they run it again and again. Just try to tell me the ad people that came up with this are straight. This was pure Gay eye candy. It would be even better showing the guys getting into those boxers (I can dream can't I?).

Thanks to all the guys who responded to this thread. You've all mentioned things about the ad that caught my attention but didn't get mentioned by me.

That's one of the great things about this site: you discover that others think the same as you. I hate pop psychology, but this is definitely a time where "you're ok, I'm ok" applies.

Archived