4-hands Andy and Eric in Tampa 411?

Italiano
This topic is 2385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen the shorter one solo. Great massage skills and i left with a smile. PM for more info.

I saw them together about two years ago. The massage was excellent and would hire them again in a heartbeat. The reviews on the website are accurate.

Ditto...They are the real deal. Great massage and left very happy. Very nice guys, glad to see they are still together.

Thanks for your recommendations, the 4 hands massage was a bliss, these two guys work in perfect synchrony and they know HOW to work a body.

One of the best massages I had!

Andy to my taste is better looking and hotter than Eric, but they are both two good looking guys as pictured.

That said, even if of course I wasn't expecting an overwhelming sexual encounter, I have to say that the final "releasing" part was one of the coldest and most mechanical and aseptic experiences I had...

I suspect that they aren't the slightest bit interested in providing a "release," but they think that everyone expects it, and they do it without enthusiasm, just to keep clients happy. If the "happy ending" doesn't make clients happy, they should probably forget about it. A bad one, like you experienced, is probably worse than none at all. They give a great massage, according to what you and others say; they probably should leave it at that.

• 3 months later...
Will be in Tampa soon. Curious if there was mutual touch?

I did not request it when I saw them. That said, they did absolutely nothing to encourage it either. If you want a great massage experience with nice eye candy, you will be pleased. If mutual touch is a requirement, I would look elsewhere.

Did I mention, I would love to see them again?

• 1 year later...

Visiting San Diego soon... Based on what I read, they do a good massage. And they do HE just to keep customers coming back, but they are into it.

Do they work in the nude? I would think they don't... maybe shirtless only based on the feedback... and no Mutual Touch.

30 min. $100

60 min. $180

90 min. $240

120 min. $360

Rates are good for 4 hand massage, but I can great a massage at my local massage place for 1/3 of that... I think I'll pass.

On the pic below their pecs look weird... in the pics where they are shirtless they look great... I think the tight fabric and lighting makes them look like that.

LplDTYv.jpg

Edited by 7829V

I have had one session with Andy and one with both of them . They do lean more towards the therapeutic route. With that said, I think much of how the session with them goes depends on your expectations and how they get communicated. I get the sense from that if you are not looking for a massage first and foremost, then dont bother--it is not their scene, if you will. Likewise, mutual respect and care goes along way with these guys. I am absolutely comfortable with these guys as an out of shape, not hwp, 54 yo while male.

I am looking forward myself to their next visit to Tampa.