Danny in Hollywood

clayco123
This topic is 2321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The first and last picture are the most accurate. Very nice guy, from Russia, lives with his boyfriend March who is also a masseur on the site. Doesn't speak English well. Saw him 3 times - the first two times were great. Gave me a full 55 minutes and an above average therapeutic massage, with a strong sensual element. The third time he started "wrapping things up" about 35-40 minutes in, and as a result I haven't been back.

Well Jeepo, I will take a bow...

The only Danny (WEHO/ SoCal) I know of is this one, who I do not recommend:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/15970/

This new Russian Danny, I may have to take a gander at.

Well I figured if he had been discussed you probably would have it at your fingertips. He is appealing. His 2nd pic looks very familiar and I wonder if I have seen him at the gym. If anybody takes a swing please report back, inquiring minds wan to know.

Yes Dutchmuch, I have been to this Danny

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/15970/

once and will NOT repeat.

Yea I had thought the other Danny was discussed here as well and could not find anything but do remember him being mentioned with his roommate March, that must have been were I saw it.

The Russian Danny does look intriguing and from needbodywork's description I probably will give him a try.

Thanks for the info guys, anyone else got anything?

The first and last picture are the most accurate. Very nice guy, from Russia, lives with his boyfriend March who is also a masseur on the site. Doesn't speak English well. Saw him 3 times - the first two times were great. Gave me a full 55 minutes and an above average therapeutic massage, with a strong sensual element. The third time he started "wrapping things up" about 35-40 minutes in, and as a result I haven't been back.

And here is thread on his friend March.

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/march-in-nyc.106009/

You can't see my posts?

Dutchmuch, yes, I would say that is about accurate. He's not particularly lean or ripped, but he is muscular with a good build. Some of the pictures show him as leaner than he really is (i.e., no visible six pack in real life)

Ok, this is kind of funny. I thought needbodywork was the name of another masseur and I thought dutchmuch was asking if needbodywork was really 6foot and 200lbs. I didn't catch that you were the man that posted that you had seen the masseur. Duh ....ok I am caught up now, wont' be so dim next time.

This is not a review. Maybe it's a meta-review, a reflection on the change in Danny's reputation.

I've been to the Danny who has fallen out of favor many times: http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/15970/

Some customers have described him as "chatty". Since I enjoy hearing about people's lives, I'm happy with that. Danny's life in West Hollywood is so different from mine (in Scottsdale) that 90 minutes with him is like a foreign vacation. I'm always interested in what he tells me.

I think the main cause of dissatisfaction with Danny's massage is that over the years it's become less sensual. Reviews written five years ago describe services no longer on offer. He's building a career in another field, and is in a serious relationship. They're getting married in the spring. I believe I'm one of the few clients who've stuck with him as the party boy who did very hot massage has grown into a young adult working part time as a therapeutic masseur.

FWIW. Peace.

This is not a review. Maybe it's a meta-review, a reflection on the change in Danny's reputation.

I've been to the Danny who has fallen out of favor many times: http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/west-hollywood/15970/

Some customers have described him as "chatty". Since I enjoy hearing about people's lives, I'm happy with that. Danny's life in West Hollywood is so different from mine (in Scottsdale) that 90 minutes with him is like a foreign vacation. I'm always interested in what he tells me.

I think the main cause of dissatisfaction with Danny's massage is that over the years it's become less sensual. Reviews written five years ago describe services no longer on offer. He's building a career in another field, and is in a serious relationship. They're getting married in the spring. I believe I'm one of the few clients who've stuck with him as the party boy who did very hot massage has grown into a young adult working part time as a therapeutic masseur.

FWIW. Peace.

An excellent and accurate analysis of Danny...Thank you VHC. I knew him when, and recommended him many times, and whatever he has planned in his life, I wish him well.

So I got an appointment with Danny, (the one who I started the post about) and can say that the massage was ok but the masseur seemed a thousand miles away, almost like I was in the room alone. He could have phoned that one in, I doubt I will return.

Thank you for jumping on the grenade and closing the loop.

• 1 year later...

I'll see him again. I like his look. He did seem sweet and yes, English is not good. I've tried some small talk but do not push it. His current place has nice ambience. He moved after the first time I saw him. He removed his shorts for my appointment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...