Spiderman in Orlando

Steve yabsley
This topic is 3065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My guess is Portuguese genes...

And don't invoke @Brian Kevin in vain! That boy is omniscient !

I do have a third eye guys. Its a full moon. Everyone keep safe!

That i do know. Everything, thats a hard pill to swallow. I know a couple things about alot of things. But, im sure you know something i dont! I enjoy your compliment and would like to offer you a warm embrace my friend :*

He looks (a lot) like someone I connected with in NOLA a year or 2 ago.....if it is the same guy, I'm all in!!

I will probably contact him and ask - the guy I met had a (really) distinctive (and discrete) tattoo.

BK - hugs to you.

He is likely the same guy you connected with in NOLA. He is originally from New York but moved down to NOLA about three or so years ago. He used to work at the Corner Pocket. He does have a few tattoos that he has air-brushed out of these photos. He used to advertise on Rentboy, and his ad on that site used to note that he air-brushed them out.

He looks (a lot) like someone I connected with in NOLA a year or 2 ago.....if it is the same guy, I'm all in!!

I will probably contact him and ask - the guy I met had a (really) distinctive (and discrete) tattoo.

BK - hugs to you.

Hugs to you my delicious pomegranate barring friend. I cannot wait to come back to Cleveland to see you. I must avoid the snow, with a heavy heart I hate to say I won't be back until March. I hope you can accept my apology and see me when I come back, I hope to bring the good weather from FL back with me. Big warm hugs to to Steve ;)

He is likely the same guy you connected with in NOLA. He is originally from New York but moved down to NOLA about three or so years ago. He used to work at the Corner Pocket. He does have a few tattoos that he has air-brushed out of these photos. He used to advertise on Rentboy, and his ad on that site used to note that he air-brushed them out.

Thanks. That's what I suspected. Appreciate the confirm! Cheers

Archived