massage parlors - nyc

Roose71
This topic is 2794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey, guys…quick question. so many of the asian places have nothing but young skinny guys. i like older, more rugged myself. are there any places that have that type of masseur? either one of the spas or someone private (asian or non-asian)? feel free to PM me too. Thank you so much.

hey, guys…quick question. so many of the asian places have nothing but young skinny guys. i like older, more rugged myself. are there any places that have that type of masseur? either one of the spas or someone private (asian or non-asian)? feel free to PM me too. Thank you so much.

Check backpage m4m there is a guy called Stephen , he does private calls at his place in midtown and is about 45 yrs old very experienced .

• 8 months later...

Archived