Mark Chase

Billsboy4
This topic is 977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/markchase.shtml

Just had a massage with him (he's visiting LA from NYC). He was in and out in 30 min. I hired him based on his good reviews on Masseurfinder....what I DIDN'T DO was read his threads on here....my mistake. He is very nice, yet reserved. He looks like his pictures and has an amazing body. He massaged me for a few minutes and then wanted to do the happy ending. I said, 'that's it?' no more massage? He was already dressed. Should have done a search on this site! I'll post a review.

• 1 year later...

Strange. I saw him once, great massage... I didnt ask for extras, nor was it offered. Massage was on a bed in an ARBNB he had rented in town. Flipped over and he was naked... didnt see that coming. Massage ended and we chatted a while.

One month later we were both in FTL at the same time, I emailed him and instead of a massage we met for dinner. Great time, super nice guy.

I think it is the Czech culture that at first they are a little cold, but then warm up to you. :)

Edited by samK

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Visited him once a while ago. Purely therapeutic for me at the 160 price. Maybe I’m not his type. Didn’t ask and didn’t receive anything more than therapeutic massage. Just expected that at that price sensual element would have been included. And I wouldn’t have minded if it happens at the end. 

• 3 months later...