From Bottom to Top

Spida
This topic is 7260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay as Jackhammer mentioned I had a wonderful time in NYC! I did and experience a bit more than I expected.

One thing that happened is that I had a very good looking young man I guess seduce me and I ended up topping him, this was a first I have been topped a few times but I have never been in this position before. I have to admit I never really liked being topped, the part I liked was that I was giving someone pleasure, and the usual agressivness of a top.

However, the young man was quite aggressive in what he wanted, he was cute and really good at oral and was so excited when he asked to top him. I was soooooo turned on! And sexually it was one of my best experiences (maybe because I didn't pay??).

So the point of this story is, did any of you tops start out as bottoms? Tops what is so enjoyable, same with bottoms?

Oh by the way did I mention I LOVE NYC!!!

What feels good

Spida,

You devil you!}(

I enjoyed finally getting a chance to meet you and my pitiful escapades pale in comparison to your one Friday in NYC.

As for your question about roles, I am afraid I can't help you. To my mind there are few things more enjoyable than an aggressive bottom, but really it just boils down to what feels good for you. i envy the guys who are versatile. they seem to have the best of all of it. Don't over think, just do.

If it feels good, then it is good. As long as you are not hurting anyone who doesn't want to be hurt. Giving pleasure, receiving pleasure.. Sometimes it is just about a kiss, or an embrace.

You look so young, you will have to carry I.D. for a few more years anyway.

Glad we met.

:D

RE: What feels good

Thanks HiJinx and Jackhammer, it was awesome meetingg both of you. And I am blushing JH you are too nice! I haven't needed an id for YEARS!

JH you on the other hand, getting hit on by 6 - 4 hunks! You go! I totally undestand why you were hit on by the hottie :-)

Archived