Thanks to all the Posters in this Forum!!!

calrichmond
This topic is 3059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I visit "The Gallery" every single day. As a matter of fact, it's part of my morning rituals.

I never have said thank you to the fellows who take the time and share beautiful photos of really attractive men in various stages of undress. I hope they realize that many of us appreciate their dedication to share their findings with us.

Me too! I don't necessarily visit the Gallery every day, my objectives are probably different from most of you - a photo alone is unlikely to result in a lady boner (totally legit term that I am not making up) - and I may not look at all of the photos on a thread or leave a comment or a like when I am appreciative. So this is the best way for me to let those of you who post there know I'm appreciative and admire your dedication and, um, hard work. (And it is a lot of work.) I also particularly appreciate the themed entries, as they provide a wider variety of types of men than those dedicated to one model.

In the spirit of the New Year and a dedication to constant improvement, it'd be great to see more photos of a variety of East, Southeast, South, and West Asian men. They rarely are included in posts not dedicated to them. I've noticed an uptick in photos of Black men and men of African ancestry, for which I'm thankful, and I think Latinos and Mediterranean men (which may or may not include Middle Eastern/North African men) have always had an ongoing, although small, presence in the Gallery.

I'm sure not everyone is turned on by or likes men from every single group I've mentioned, but I am equally sure there's more than one person in the viewing audience who likes men from each of those groups.

I visit "The Gallery" every single day. As a matter of fact, it's part of my morning rituals.

I never have said thank you to the fellows who take the time and share beautiful photos of really attractive men in various stages of undress. I hope they realize that many of us appreciate their dedication to share their findings with us.

http://media2.giphy.com/media/R0wP4K1jPUl9K/giphy.gif

Ditto...to Marylander, Moondance, Indyguy, Unicorn, WG, Gman, JoeThomas...etc. :D Sometimes it's a nice escape from the drama up top, and down below. I symbolically raise my glass and toast all you gentlemen. Here's to an amazing 2016...

http://img.pandawhale.com/54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Let me chime in with my Thanks to all of you who regularly post here. I used to vist occasionally, but for the last few months it has gone to several times a day. Marylander, Moondance, Indyguy, and WG, you all have put a smile on my face many times. Please keep the images coming. Thanks for brightening my days.

I also want to thank Moondance, Marylander, Unicorn and a score of others for making my day more interesting. I visit every day, but "like" much more than comment, so few people apparently know I am here.

The dedication to keeping this forum at a high quality level always both surprises and thrills me. Thank you!

Archived