Vegas recommendations

traxton
This topic is 3059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any male revues / strip clubs y'all recommend for gay men? I read (on the respective website's FAQs) that Thunder from Down Under & Chippendales are gay friendly and allow men to the audience.

Hmmm.. I think they allow men in the audience as long as you are accompanied by a woman. Also they do not get fully naked. so don't expect to see Peen. :(

Hmmm.. I think they allow men in the audience as long as you are accompanied by a woman. Also they do not get fully naked. so don't expect to see Peen. :(

According to the FAQ on the Chippendale website:

"We cater to a predominantly female audience but we have always welcomed LGBTQ to join our community. Chippendales prides itself on providing a fun and safe environment for all our friends to enjoy."

I guess I'm going to give it a shot ;-)

Avoid Chippendales at ALL COST - it was so tame and lame. I'm a big fan of men in thongs / skimpy underwear but you'll see none of that at Chippendales. Instead, the men stripped down to the least sensual boxer-briefs or briefs, concluded by a short 5-10 second glimpse of their asses after they rip off their underwear. You get the stereotypical "strip skits" of fireman, police officer, cowboy, 50 shades of grey, hip hop dancer, etc and almost every skit involved a woman being pulled up from the audience. Yes, there were times when the dancers mingled among the audience and gave them quick 5 second lapdances but they never approached the men. Surprisingly there was a smattering of gay men in the audience (making up about 5-10%) so I didn't feel isolated or awkward.

I was at Zumanity the day before and the one striptease scene of a hunk dressed in a tuxedo peeling off item by item till he was only donning a sparkly thong, followed by him ripping it off at the end, was so much more gratifying and sensual than the entire Chippendales show.

By the way, I went to Piranha too and the gogo dancers were HOT.

Archived