411 Matt NYC

Dubois
This topic is 3056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wouldn't be concerned about the "outcalls only" policy. He probably lives in a very small apartment, or has a roommate and can't host where he lives. Masseurs have told me that renting a studio to do incalls for clients like you is extremely difficult. What's available is usually unsatisfactory and unsuitable. There's a market waiting for someone who can rent clean apartments with showers. You'd be surprised how many places have showers down the hall.

His ad seems to promise things that can no longer be said on Masseurfinder and M4M. I think that when he says his massage could be more therapeutic, he means "more than therapeutic." I can see why you're interested in a massage from him. I have not seen this ad before today; I guess he's a recent arrival in NY.

Oh, I've seen his ad for a while now, at least in the last two months, I'd say.

Dubois, because of guys who don't do incalls, I did a bit of research once and found some places that rent out massage rooms. This one was fairly good (I went to preview them), although the rooms were small, but you don't really need more room than what the masseur needs to move around, I'd say. It's part of a bigger studio, but there aren't always people in the studio, so it can be very private, I imagine.

http://www.2bstudios.org/practitionerrooms

Oh, I've seen his ad for a while now, at least in the last two months, I'd say.

Dubois, because of guys who don't do incalls, I did a bit of research once and found some places that rent out massage rooms. This one was fairly good (I went to preview them), although the rooms were small, but you don't really need more room than what the masseur needs to move around, I'd say. It's part of a bigger studio, but there aren't always people in the studio, so it can be very private, I imagine.

http://www.2bstudios.org/practitionerrooms

Looks interesting. Better than motel.

Archived