Tyson Steele 411

Italiano
This topic is 2398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
I'm wondering if this is the same person in the ad.

For some reason I don't think so

Tyson Steele in the vid has a tat on his right pectoral muscle. If you look at the pic in the ad (it's hard to see), it's the same/similar tat on the same area of his chest. Not to mention if you watch the clip, it's clear the torsos are the same in both the ad and the video. If I had more time right now I'd photo enhance the chest area so you could see what I'm talking about.

Now I can't say the guy posting the ad is actually Tyson Steele, but the pics and the name match up with the guy in the Timsuck preview clip.

Tyson Steele in the vid has a tat on his right pectoral muscle. If you look at the pic in the ad (it's hard to see), it's the same/similar tat on the same area of his chest. Not to mention if you watch the clip, it's clear the torsos are the same in both the ad and the video. If I had more time right now I'd photo enhance the chest area so you could see what I'm talking about.

Now I can't say the guy posting the ad is actually Tyson Steele, but the pics and the name match up with the guy in the Timsuck preview clip.

http://timsuck.treasureislandmedia.com/images/assets/6b12950eadb14dab66f0d999f0cabf42117b403b21eb3aa4010856859c670740/gallery/04.jpg

• 1 year later...