Happy Holidays To All And Here Is To A New Beginning Approaching 2016!!!

JDXXX
This topic is 3063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.happyholidays2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/new-year-gretting-2015.jpg

Hello Everyone,

As were approaching the end of 2015, and into the New Year with 2016, I want to take this opportunity to wish ALL of you here on the forum a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to come.

Must say "Thank You" to all of you who have been get influences in my life here on the forum, and how much I appreciate your support, and guidance to a lot of subjects, and life lessons throughout the year.

I have learned ALOT this year about myself from you all that have been good, and bad experiences I must say, but are life lessons that I have learned from this year, and will apply those lessons for the better in 2016.

We live and learn something about ourselves everyday, and I am proud to say with you guys help in giving me suggestions and guidance has helped me(personally) through some hard times in my life this year, and again want to say "Thank You" for being so loving and supportive. Means a lot to me. :).

2016 - is nothing but love, and happiness as always every year towards EVERYONE. I hold no grudges or malice towards NO ONE - Never did, and never will.

In the New Year I want us all to get along, and be at peace with each other.

Wish you all best wishes in the holiday season, and Looking forward to a wonderful New Year with all of you in 2016 approaching soon. :).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND PROPERUOUS NEW YEAR IN 2016!!!!!

http://img3.goodfon.su/wallpaper/big/0/f3/2016-happy-new-year-golden-622.jpg

LOVE YOU ALL....:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.happyholidays2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/new-year-gretting-2015.jpg

Hello Everyone,

As were approaching the end of 2015, and into the New Year with 2016, I want to take this opportunity to wish ALL of you here on the forum a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to come.

Must say "Thank You" to all of you who have been get influences in my life here on the forum, and how much I appreciate your support, and guidance to a lot of subjects, and life lessons throughout the year.

I have learned ALOT this year about myself from you all that have been good, and bad experiences I must say, but are life lessons that I have learned from this year, and will apply those lessons for the better in 2016.

We live and learn something about ourselves everyday, and I am proud to say with you guys help in giving me suggestions and guidance has helped me(personally) through some hard times in my life this year, and again want to say "Thank You" for being so loving and supportive. Means a lot to me. :).

2016 - is nothing but love, and happiness as always every year towards EVERYONE. I hold no grudges or malice towards NO ONE - Never did, and never will.

In the New Year I want us all to get along, and be at peace with each other.

Wish you all best wishes in the holiday season, and Looking forward to a wonderful New Year with all of you in 2016 approaching soon. :).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND PROPERUOUS NEW YEAR IN 2016!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL....:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you, JD! I will add my wishes to yours for everyone here to have a wonderful 2016!

TruHart1 :cool:

Thank you JD. Life is about learning and I have a simple philosophy.

1. Do the best you can at your job.

2. Do the best you can for your customer.

3. Treat each other with mutual respect.

You obviously have and practice all the above.

Here is my "tag line".

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

2015 gave me many chances to see things anew, and I will always be grateful for that. As it has for the past several years, this forum has helped me get through issues big and small. JD, thank you for your seemingly boundless optimism. And check your PM's! ;)

T

2015 gave me many chances to see things anew, and I will always be grateful for that. As it has for the past several years, this forum has helped me get through issues big and small. JD, thank you for your seemingly boundless optimism. And check your PM's! ;)

T

I will check my PM'S now as I just got in from Vegas. :)

Thanks Tyro!!!:D:D:D:D

Thanks very much, JD.

Steven and you have added a lot to this site. I am glad you are here!

Have a blessed 2016! You have more than earned it.

How sweet! Thank you, baby as I wish you, and everyone here on the forum a Happy and Blessed 2016 as well.

Archived