Liquid in Tampa

Jake
This topic is 3078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was in Tampa Tuesday night and dropped in to Liquid in Ybor City. If this place could just have private dance rooms, it'd rival anything in Fort Lauderdale. Lots of hot dancers - mostly twinks but a few gym go'ers to appease the muscle lovers. It's still a hybrid dance club/strip club. Dancers seem to just make money getting tipped. There's a roped off stairway to a balcony on both sides of the club but I didn't see it get any use. In previous visits, I've seen lap dances happen up there. Don't know if they stopped allowing it or there was just nobody partaking. The privacy up there is marginal but if they had curtains up, I'm sure the dancers would be raking in cash instead of the soggy $1 bills they are getting now.

I was there in October (there is a new owner). I did get a "private" dance on the balcony with Teo. Nice French guy smokes a vapor cigarette. If Alex is there he will do a private dance. There's another hunky hairy guy (his name escapes me) he will do a private dance too. Sadly Carlos a cute cuban boy changed jobs he is very nice. Alot of the guys there are new and very young. Maybe a little shy for this. Usually once they see you are willing to do a private dance they all will ask, but that did not happen in October. btw Devyn who started there in June now works at Adonis in NYC.

Archived