Blushing....

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And drunk as fuck......

In memory of my first review I need to thank two things...

1) food

2)college

These two things have gotten me to where I am. Most of you expect 6packs and muscles, I can only deliver the muscles, no 6 pack. I have enjoyed my stay in Boston / Worcester... It's almost time to go home to meet anow forum member..... But for now I'm gonna go back to ... The thing intoxicated people do at 330am. I just felt the urge to comment and reply to me being review of the day. (Cries) I also expect a smart ass comments from the peanute gallory ...... @Jock123 @seaboy4hire .... Back to hugging the toilet.....

Is this the worst acceptance speach or what.......

PS he was being generous with my current weight. XD not scared to admit it cause we need someone who can eat in this industry. I went thru my share of drug addictions at 18-21 and they've gotten me to where I am today.

If anyone has the time and patients to get my ass in shape I'm listening........

(I can make it thru all of the days of insanity)

Archived