WEHT Tad Singleton

happyguy2
This topic is 3077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of you may remember that he was a regular performer on Showtime. I remember reading some time ago that he had become a masseur in the NYC area. Does anyone know what happened to him or any of the other "stars" of that site?

Performer on what show on Showtime? I just tried a search for him. Nothing big on that name really showed up.

Gman

Performer on what show on Showtime? I just tried a search for him. Nothing big on that name really showed up.

Gman

Daddy, thanks for reminding me I should check the facts before I post. His name was Tab Singleton and along with Adrian R

Gman

Thanks Daddy for reminding me to check my facts before posting. Forgive me. His name is Tab Singleton and he appeared often with Adrian R, John Lamb, Matt Highland and others, on the site ShowGuys.

Daddy, thanks for reminding me I should check the facts before I post. His name was Tab Singleton and along with Adrian R

Thanks GMan for reminding me to check my facts before posting. Forgive me. His name is Tab Singleton and he appeared often with Adrian R, John Lamb, Matt Highland and others, on the site ShowGuys.

Archived