Road to Love

Will
This topic is 7255 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

New Yorkers should hie themselves to the Two Boots Pioneer Theater on the corner of Avenue A and East 3rd Street to see ROAD TO LOVE, a marvelous French film about a young Algerian's coming out. It's set entirely within the French-speaking Arab gay community and is therefore an interesting documentary as well as a very moving love story of a kind that I'd never associate with European or American gay men. I highly, highly recommend it.

Guest rohale

I would like to say thank you for the info. I've also read some very positive reviews of this movie. Hopefully the movie distributer will be able to have the movie available in wider release and then the rest of the country has the chance to see this movie.

On a different note, it would be nice if Robert Reford's Sundance Film Festival paid a little attention to a movie like this and realise that there is a built in gay audience that likes to see more positive movies like " Road To Love ". This built in audience is here to stay and won't go away at all. The same scenario should be applied to Cannes as well.

Rohale

Archived