Let's Hear It For LeBoy!

johnf
This topic is 3075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm a New Yorker and in Fort Lauderdale for the weekend. I visited LeBoy tonight and had a blast. The place is run differently from the NYC dance palaces; things are more controlled and ultimately more expensive than in Gotham. But the boys are gorgeous, cooperative, and personable. There was a preponderance of pretty twinks, but a fair bit of muscle too, although there was no one massive like you'd find at Adonis in New York or the Campus in Montreal. I first did a double session with Anthony and Greg. Anthony is serious muscle. Greg is serious Cubano eye candy. Both are artistically inked and work well as a team. At the end, they had me begging for more. Next up was Maxwell, a genuine blond with a body to die for. He was fantastically good looking, nicely buffed, hot, and enthusiastic. I give him an A+ on all counts. Greg gets an A+ for being the best kisser. Anthony had the best body and gets an A. I would do it again with all three. At the end of a session, Vinny the manager gives you a hot towel and a pleasant chat. He keeps the place running smoothly and keeps the customers happy. Even the car jockey, Lucas was cute as a button and should be working inside. I love this place.

Was there last Thursday night. Quite surprised to see so much HOT muscle. I'm told many of the dancers are formally Boardwalk guys, with some from Swinging Richards. Interesting "menu" on display just as you pass the Employees Only curtain. Doubtful I'll take advantage. I'm also told that Sean has an eye on a long time sports bar (Sidelines I think). Hoping to purchase and change the name to BALLS. Most likely adding dancers. Anyone local aware of that rumor?

Archived