Sexual Headaches in Men

bluenix
This topic is 7266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This same thing happens to me every now and again, and has done so my entire adult lifetime. It's like one of those "ice cream shooting pain" headaches. Doesn't happen that often, but imo, it's not anything to be concerned about. I believe it has to do with blood vessel constrictions.

I can always tell when it is going to occur during the early part of the session, so I can decide whether to continue and put up with the excruciating short term pain, or just call it quits for the time being.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I used to have them when I was 16 and 17. However, mine were related to Accutane, the Herculean strength skin drug, compounded by some seratonin-reducing drugs I was experimenting with at the time.

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/headache.htm

This site has tons of cases about it. I've never used their products so I can't say anything about them, but at least this way you can see if it's relating to you.

Hope you feel better!

Bobby Thompson

soon to be in Montreal

Archived